Open Box (Scratch and Dent) Shure MX405LP Microflex Mini 5" Gooseneck Mic
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
The Shure MX405LP Microflex Miniature Gooseneck Microphone is flexible in more ways than one. The MX405LP delivers unsurpassed style and performance for boardrooms, podiums, conference rooms and similar applications. It is fully compatible with Shure SLX wireless systems. Also available wireless, with 10" gooseneck, surface mount preamp, supercardioid polar pattern, single color light ring, desktop or mounted for the perfect fit for your conferencing installation.
A compatible MX400DP Microflex desktop mic base is sold separately.
- Low profile, aesthetic design
- Bi-color status indicator
- Wide dynamic range and smooth frequency response
- Programmable mute switch (desktop models only)
- Logic input/output for remote LED and mute control
- Surface-mount and wired or wireless desktop base options
- CommShield Technology for improved Radio Frequency filtering
- 5 inch (127 mm) gooseneck
- Includes, rubber isolation rings, wing nut, cap, 5 pin XLR-F connector, snap-fit foam windscreen
- Black finish
MX405LP Microflex Mini 5" Gooseneck Mic Specifications:
- Type: Condenser (electret bias)
- Frequency Response: 50—17000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: EIA Rated at 150 Ohms (170 Ohms actual)
- Output Configuration: Active balanced
- Sensitivity (at 1 kHz , open circuit voltage):—35 dBV/Pa (18 mV) 1 Pascal=94 dB SPL: Maximum SPL (1 kHz at 1% THD, 1 Kohm load) 121 dB
- Equivalent Output Noise (A-weighted): 28 dB SPL
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (referenced at 94 dB SPL at 1 kHz): 66 dB
- Dynamic Range (1 Kohm load at 1 kHz): 93 dB
- Common Mode Rejection (10 Hz to 100 kHz): 45 dB minimum
- Preamplifier Output Clipping Level (1% THD): —8 dBV (0.4 V)
- Polarity: 5-Pin XLR: Positive sound pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 4 relative to pin 2 of output XLR connector.
- Logic Connections: LED IN: Active low (≤1.0V), TTL compatible. Absolute maximum voltage: -0.7V to 50V. LOGIC OUT: Active low (≤1.0V), sinks up to 20mA, TTL compatible. Absolute maximum voltage: -0.7V to 50V (up to 50V through 3kohms).
- Mute Switch Attenuation: —50 dB minimum
- Environmental Conditions: Operating Temperature: -18—57 degrees C (0—135 degrees F); Storage Temperature: -29—74 degrees C (-20—165 degrees F); Relative Humidity: 0—95%
- Power Requirements: 48—52 VDC phantom, 8.0 mA
- Net Weight: 0.119 lbs (0.054 kg)