Shure MX405 Microflex Mini 5" Gooseneck MicProduct #270948 Shure 270948 YNAA Condenser Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
The Shure MX405 Microflex Miniature Gooseneck Microphone is flexible in more ways than one. The MX405 delivers unsurpassed style and performance for boardrooms, conference rooms and similar applications that call for a dependable podium mic. It is fully compatible with Shure SLX wireless systems. Also available wireless, with 10" gooseneck, supercardioid polar pattern, single color light ring, desktop or mounted for the perfect fit for your conferencing installation.
A compatible MX400DP Microflex desktop mic base is sold separately.
- Low profile, aesthetic design
- Bi-color indicator
- Wide dynamic range and smooth frequency response
- Programmable mute switch (desktop models only)
- Logic input/output for remote LED and mute control
- Surface-mount and wired or wireless desktop base options
- CommShield Technology for improved Radio Frequency filtering
- 5 inch (127 mm) gooseneck
- Includes surface mount preamp, rubber isolation rings, wing nut, cap, 5 pin XLR-F connector, snap-fit foam windscreen
- Black finish
MX405 Microflex Mini 5" Gooseneck Mic Specifications:
- Type: Condenser (electret bias)
- Frequency Response: 50—17000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: EIA Rated at 150 Ohms (170 Ohms actual)
- Output Configuration: Active balanced
- Sensitivity (at 1 kHz , open circuit voltage):—35 dBV/Pa (18 mV) 1 Pascal=94 dB SPL: Maximum SPL (1 kHz at 1% THD, 1 Kohm load) 121 dB
- Equivalent Output Noise (A-weighted): 28 dB SPL
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (referenced at 94 dB SPL at 1 kHz): 66 dB
- Dynamic Range (1 Kohm load at 1 kHz): 93 dB
- Common Mode Rejection (10 Hz to 100 kHz): 45 dB minimum
- Preamplifier Output Clipping Level (1% THD): —8 dBV (0.4 V)
- Polarity: 5-Pin XLR: Positive sound pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 4 relative to pin 2 of output XLR connector.
- Logic Connections: LED IN: Active low (≤1.0V), TTL compatible. Absolute maximum voltage: -0.7V to 50V. LOGIC OUT: Active low (≤1.0V), sinks up to 20mA, TTL compatible. Absolute maximum voltage: -0.7V to 50V (up to 50V through 3kohms).
- Mute Switch Attenuation: —50 dB minimum
- Environmental Conditions: Operating Temperature: -18—57 degrees C (0—135 degrees F); Storage Temperature: -29—74 degrees C (-20—165 degrees F); Relative Humidity: 0—95%
- Power Requirements: 48—52 VDC phantom, 8.0 mA
- Net Weight: 0.119 lb. (0.054 kg)