Shure MX395B LED Low Profile Boundary Microphone OmniProduct #270947 Shure 270947 YNAA Condenser Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
The Shure MX395B LED Microflex Low Profile Bidirectional Boundary microphone is an ideal table microphone when minimal presence is of high priority. It is perfect for boardrooms, meeting rooms, and other sites where aesthetics are important. The MX395B LED mic is only 1" (2.5 cm) in diameter, and extends just 2 cm above the mounting surface when installed, yet it delivers clear, high-quality sound.
- Only 1.25 inch (3.8 cm) in diameter
- Bidirectional polar pattern
- Wide dynamic range and smooth frequency response
- Bi-color status indicator
- Logic input for remote LED control
- Radio Frequency filtering CommShield Technology
- Includes rubber isolation rings and fastening hex nut
MX395B LED Low Profile Boundary Microphone Specifications:
- Type: Condenser (electret bias)
- Frequency Response: 50—17000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Bidirectional
- Output Impedance: EIA Rated at 150 Ohms (170 Ohms actual)
- Output Configuration: Active balanced
- Sensitivity (at 1 kHz , open circuit voltage): —37 dBV/Pa (42 mV) 1 Pascal=94 dB SPL: Maximum Sound Pressure Level (1 kHz at 1% THD, 1 kOhms load): 123 dB
- Equivalent output Noise (A-weighted): 29 dB SPL
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (referenced at 94 dB SPL at 1 kHz): 65 dB
- Dynamic Range (1 kOhms load at 1 kHz): 94 dB
- Common Mode Rejection (10 Hz—100 kHz): 45 dB minimum
- Preamplifier output Clipping level (1% THD): —8 dBV (0.4 V)
- Polarity: 5-Pin XLR: Positive sound pressure on diaphragm produces positive_voltage on pin 4 relative to pin 2 of output XLR connector.
- Logic Connections: LED IN: Active low (≤1.0V), TTL compatible. Absolute maximum voltage:-0.7V to 50V.
- Environmental Conditions: Operating Temperature: -18—57 C (0—135 degrees F); Storage Temperature: -29—74 degrees C (-20—165 degrees F); Relative Humidity: 0—95%
- Power Requirements : 48—52 Vdc phantom, 8.0 mA