Shure MX395AL Microflex Low Profile Boundary MicrophoneProduct #270946 Shure 270946 YNAA Condenser Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The Shure MX395AL Microflex Low Profile Omnidirectional Boundary microphone is an ideal table microphone when minimal presence is of high priority. It is perfect for boardrooms, meeting rooms, and other sites where aesthetics are important. The MX395AL mic is only 1 in. (2.5 cm) in diameter, and extends just 2 cm above the mounting surface when installed, yet it delivers clear, high quality sound.
- Only 1.25 inch (3.8 cm) in diameter
- Omnidirectional polar pattern
- Wide dynamic range and smooth frequency response
- Logic input for remote LED control
- Radio Frequency filtering CommShield Technology
- Includes rubber isolation rings and fastening hex nut
MX395AL Microflex Low Profile Boundary Microphone Specifications:
- Type: Condenser (electret bias)
- Frequency Response: 50—17000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Output Impedance: EIA Rated at 150 Ohms (170 Ohms actual)
- Output Configuration: Active balanced
- Sensitivity (at 1 kHz , open circuit voltage): —28 dBV/Pa (42 mV) 1 Pascal=94 dB SPL: Maximum Sound Pressure Level (1 kHz at 1% THD, 1 kOhms load): 114 dB
- Equivalent output Noise (A-weighted): 21 dB SPL
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (referenced at 94 dB SPL at 1 kHz): 75 dB
- Dynamic Range (1 kOhms load at 1 kHz): 93 dB
- Common Mode Rejection (10 Hz—100 kHz): 45 dB minimum
- Preamplifier output Clipping level (1% THD): —8 dBV (0.4 V)
- Polarity: 3-Pin XLR: Positive sound pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of output XLR connector.
- Weight Net: 0.30 lbs. (0.136 kg)
- Logic Connections: LED IN: Active low (≤1.0V), TTL compatible. Absolute maximum voltage:-0.7V to 50V.
- Environmental Conditions: Operating Temperature: -18—57 C (0—135 degrees F); Storage Temperature: -29—74 degrees C (-20—165 degrees F); Relative Humidity: 0—95%
- Power Requirements : 11—52 Vdc phantom, 2.0 mA