Equally at home in the boardroom or the studio.
This Shure Microflex MX392 is a small, low-profile surface-mounted electret condenser boundary microphone designed for mounting on conference tables, stage floors, and lecterns. The MX392/S supercardioid mic features high sensitivity and a wide frequency range make them especially suitable for picking up speech and vocals in sound reinforcement and recording applications. The MX392/S has an supercardioid pickup pattern and is recommended for sound reinforcement applications requiring narrow or more distant coverage.
Microflex Boundary microphones are the high-quality solution for a range of applications, such as altars, boardrooms and distance learning centers. Every Microflex plate microphone features a choice of interchangeable condenser cartridges. Microflex cartridges give you superior Shure quality sound for every application.
In addition, the mic's programmable switches offer the flexibility to be set for Push to Talk, Push to Mute or Push On/Push Off modes. Attractively designed with a low profile, professional appearance, the Microflex Boundary microphones come with an easy to use paint mask for your custom-color installations. The Shure MX392/S surface-mount microphone includes a programmable membrane on/off switch, logic input/output terminals, an on/off indicator LED, screw terminal connections, and an attached 12 ft. (3.7 m) unterminated cable.
- Flat frequency response across the vocal range for uncolored sound
- Interchangeable cardioid, supercardioid, and omnidirectional cartridges that provide optimal choice for each application
- Sleek, low-profile design for unobtrusive appearance
- Balanced, transformerless output for increased immunity to noise over long cable runs
- Programmable on/off switch and LED on/off indicator
- Logic input/output terminals for remote control or use with automatic mixers
- Advanced RF filtering
A very useful mic that can solve difficult recording problems. Order today.
MX392/S Microflex Supercardioid Boundary Microphone Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 50 to 17,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Pickup angle (-3 dB): 115 degrees
- Output Impedance: EIA Rated at 150 ohms (180 ohms actual)
- Sensitivity (1 kHz ref. 1 V per Pascal ): -26.5 dBV/Pa (47.3 mV)
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level (1 kHz at 1% Total Harmonic Distortion, 1 kOhm load): 116 dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio (referenced at 94 dB SPL): 72.0 dB
- Equivalent Output Noise (A-weighted): 22.0 dB SPL
- Dynamic Range at 1 kOhm Load: 94 dB
- Common Mode Rejection: 50 dB minimum
- Preamplifier Output Clipping Level: -6 dBV (0.5 V)
- Polarity: Positive sound pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin
- 2 relative to pin output connector.
- Logic Connections: LED IN: Active low (<1.0v), TTL compatible. Absolute maximum voltage: -0.7V to 50V.; SWITCH OUT: Active low (<0.5V), sinks up to 20mA, TTL compatible. Absolute maximum voltage: -0.7V to 24V (up to 50V through 3 k ohms).
- Power Requirements: 11 to 52 Vdc phantom, 2.0 mA current consumption
- 3 of the preamplifier XLR output connector.
- Environmental Requirements: Operating Temperature Range: —18 degrees C to 57 degrees C (0 degree F to 135 degrees F); Relative Humidity: 0 to 95%
- Dimensions: (L x W x H): 3.1" x 2.08" x .750", (7.940 x 5.304 x 1.905 cm)
- Furnished Accessories: Zippered bag, In-line Preamp, #4 hex wrench
- All measurements taken with microphone mounted on a wooden surface 30 in. x 30 in. (76.2 cm x 76.2 cm)