Shure 562 Gooseneck Microphone
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Clear speech in noisy environments.
The Shure Model 562 is a noise canceling dynamic microphone designed for voice applications in fixed-station paging and radio communications. It provides highly intelligible speech communication where high volume background noise is present. The 562 has a smooth response and is ruggedly constructed to withstand a wide range of humidities and temperatures. With its standard 5/8"-27 thread mount, the 562 will attach directly to boom or a gooseneck with the cable concealed inside (gooseneck not included).
The frequency response and noise canceling characteristics of the Shure 562 make it ideal for language labs, paging applications in noisy environments and base station communications. It is also recommended as a talkback or cueing microphone in TV, film, and recording studios. The 562 mic's low impedance allows long lengths of cable to be used without affecting level or response characteristics.
- Excellent response for voice reproduction
- Noise canceling design
- Low impedance
- Rugged construction
- Withstands wide range of temperatures and humidities
- Mounts on gooseneck( not included) and lockable with Allen setscrew (Allen wrench supplied)
562 Gooseneck Microphone Specifications:
- Type: Noise canceling Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 100 to 6,000 Hz
- Impedance: 150 Ohms, rated (180 Ohms, actual). Designed for connection to inputs rated 19 to 300 Ohms.
- Output Level (at 1,000 Hz): Open Circuit Voltage... -64 dBV/Pa (0.6 mV) (1 Pa = 94 dB SPL)
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on the white cable lead relative to the black lead.
- Cable: 1.2m (4 ft.), non-detachable, two-conductor shielded
- Stand Thread: Suitable for mounting on stand or gooseneck with 5/8" -27 thread.
- Case: Silver and black aluminum with stainless steel grille
- Net Weight: 4.5 oz (128 grams)