Shure 527C Handheld Communication Microphone
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A perfect mic for calling all cars!
The Shure Model 527C is a dynamic handheld communications microphone designed for use in a variety of mobile and fixed station applications, including police, transportation, amateur radio and similar applications. The 527C mic offers extremely low sensitivity to hum pickup and low susceptibility to radio-frequency interference. A built-in solid state amplifier permits the use of up to 30 m (100 ft) of unshielded cable.
The modular construction of the 527C allows the cartridge, switch, and cable to be replaced in a matter of minutes, if necessary. The 527C microphone fits naturally and comfortably in the hand and is not adversely affected by heat or humidity. The ARMO-DUR case is immune to oil, grease, fumes, salt spray, sun, rust and corrosion, and is outstanding in its ability to withstand mechanical shocks and vibration.
- Built-in amplifier
- Frequency response from 300 to 5,000 Hz, tailored for voice communications
- Low sensitivity to hum
- Low susceptibility to radio-frequency interference
- "Million-Cycle" leaf-type switch stands up under severe operating conditions and constant use
- High-impact ARMO-DUR case â lighter and stronger than die-cast metal, comfortable to the touch in hot or cold weather
- Rugged and dependable under all operating conditions
- Long-life neoprene-jacketed coil cord
Shure quality at an affordable price. Order today.
527C Handheld Communication Microphone Specifications:
- Type: Dynamic (with transistor preamplifier)
- Frequency Response: 300 to 5,000 Hz
- Sensitivity (at 1,000 Hz): Open Circuit Voltage 31dBV/Pascal (28 mV)
- 1 Pascal = 94 dB SPL
- Load lmpedance Range: 220 to 2,200 ohms
- Maximum Signal (with 10 Vdc, 470 ohm load: 135 dB SPL at 1,000 Hz produces +10 dBV (3.2V) at 10% THD
- DC Supply Voltage and Current: 4 to 35 Vdc
- Switch: Double-pole, single-throw, leaf-type
- Cable: Non-detachable, 1.8 m (6 ft), 4-conductor, neoprene-jacketed coil cord
- Case: Black high-impact ARMO-DUR
- Dimensions(H x W x D): 3-11/16" x 2-5/8" x 1-49/64" (93.7 x 66.7 x 44.8 mm)
- Net Weight: 12 oz (342 grams)