Shure 515SBG-18XF Gooseneck Push-To-Talk Microphone
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Low handling noise and clear speech reproduction.
The Shure 515SBG-18XF microphone is a low-impedance dynamic microphone designed to be mounted on flexible goosenecks or fixed pips. Optimized frequency response and a unidirectional (cardioid) pickup pattern makes it ideal for language labs, paging applications, and base station communications. The 515SBG-18XF is also recommended for use as talkback or cuing microphones in TV, film, and recording studios. Because of its low impedance, the Shure 515SBG-18XF microphone will retain its level and response characteristics even when long lengths of cable are used. The gooseneck mic features a push-to-talk button and includes a four-conductor cable (two conductors shielded). Includes 18" gooseneck and 1-3/4 in. (44.4 mm) diameter mounting flange.
- Frequency response optimized for announcing, narration, and paging applications
- Cardioid pickup pattern symmetrical about axis
- Neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise ratio
- Shock-mounted cartridge for quiet operation and low stand/handling noise
- Tough diecast locking grille and handle
- Built-in push-to-talk button controls microphone circuit and relay or control circuit
- 18 in. (45.7 cm) gooseneck, hex wrench, and mounting flange supplied
Order today for Shure quality at an affordable price.
515SBG-18XF Gooseneck Push-To-Talk Microphone Specifications:
- Type: Dynamic (moving coil)
- Frequency Response: 80 to 15,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid (unidirectional). Effective rejection of sound
- at rear of microphone is uniform at all frequencies, while front pickup characteristics are uniform about axis
- Impedance: 150 Ohms rated (180 Ohms actual)
- Output Level (at 1,000 Hz): Open Circuit Voltage*: â57.0 dBV/Pa* (0.14 mV)
- (*1 Pa=94 dB SPL)
- Phasing: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on RED cable relative to BLACK cable lead
- Switch: Built-in, leaf-type, non-locking, push-to-talk
- Shock Mount: Internal rubber vibration isolator
- Cable: Highly durable, retractable cable with effective hum shielding, four conductors (two shielded), plastic jacketed
- Cable Length: 51 in. (1.3 m)
- Case: Silver finish die casting with black enamel diecast grille
- and stainless steel screen
- Dimensions (Length x diameter): 6.5" x 1.5" (16.5 x 3.75 cm)
- Net weight: 27.8 oz. (787 g)