Shure 515BSM Handheld Push-To-Talk MicrophoneProduct #270932 Shure 270932 YNAA Condenser Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Optimized for clear speech.
The Shure Model 515BSM is a low-impedance, dynamic microphone designed for hand-held or fixed use. The 515BSM microphone features a unidirectional (cardioid) pickup pattern that provides excellent reproduction of voice and effective rejection of feedback. The 515BSM is supplied with a push-to-talk switch and a four-conductor, retractable cable (2 shielded conductor).
The 515BSM microphone is especially suitable for use in paging systems, public speaking, stage performance, and public address systems. It is also highly recommended for other applications requiring both hand-held and fixed installation operations and is wired with the microphone circuit normally open for use in parallel microphone installations.
- Frequency response optimized for announcing, narration, and paging applications
- Cardioid pickup pattern: symmetrical about axis
- Neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise ratio
- Shock-mounted cartridge for quiet operation and low stand/handling noise
- Tough diecast, locking grille and handle resist wear from constant use and handling
- Built-in push-to-talk switch controls both microphone circuit and relay or control circuit
- Includes hex wrench, swivel adaptor, and mounting flange
515BSM Handheld Push-To-Talk Microphone Specifications:
- Type: Dynamic (moving coil)
- Frequency Response: 80 to 15,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid (unidirectional). Effective rejection of sound
- at rear of microphone is uniform at all frequencies, while front pickup characteristics are uniform about axis
- Impedance 150 Ohms rated (180 Ohms actual)
- Output Level (at 1,000 Hz): Open Circuit Voltage*: —57.0 dBV/Pa* (0.14 mV)
- *1 Pa=94 dB SPL
- Switch: Built-in, leaf-type, non-locking, push-to-talk
- Shock Mount: Internal rubber vibration isolator
- Cable: Highly durable, retractable cable with effective hum shielding, four conductors (two shielded), neoprene jacketed with 5-pin connector
- Cable Length: 13 in. (330 mm) retracted; 6 ft (1.83 m) extended
- Case: Silver finish die casting with black enamel diecast grille
- and stainless steel screen
- Dimensions (Length x diameter): 6.5" x 1.5" (16.5 x 3.75 cm)
- Net weight: 13.5 oz. (380 g)