Shure 515BSLX Handheld Locking On/Off Mic
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Perfect for podium or studio talk-back.
The Shure 515BSLX is a dynamic (moving coil), low-impedance, cardioid (unidirectional) microphone designed for mounting on a gooseneck or fixed stand with a 5/8 in.-27 thread. The cardioid pickup pattern provides excellent voice reproduction with effective rejection of feedback and background noise. The 515BSLX microphone is especially suitable for use in communications, paging, and talkback systems. The 515BSLX is supplied with a slide switch controlling the microphone audio and a relay circuit, permitting hands-free operation. It comes with a 6 ft (1.8 m) four-conductor, 2-conductors shielded, cable, and is wired with the microphone circuit normally open for use in parallel-wired microphone installations.
- Rolled-off low-frequency response combined with a smooth high-frequency rise for clear and intelligible voice pickup
- Symmetrical cardioid pickup pattern minimizes feedback
- Shock-mounted cartridge for quiet operation and low stand/handling noise
- Neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise ratio
- Heavy-duty zinc, die-cast, locking, metal grille protects cartridge and resists wear
- Built-in slide switch controls both microphone circuit and relay or control circuit
- Backed by the Shure 2-years warranty
Order today and be Shure equipped.
515BSLX Handheld Locking On/Off Mic Specifications:
- Type: Dynamic (moving coil)
Frequency Response: 80 to 15,000 Hz
Polar Pattern: Cardioid (unidirectional). Effective rejection of sound
at rear of microphone is uniform at all frequencies, while front pickup characteristics are uniform about axis
Impedance: 150 Ohms rated (180 Ohms actual)
Output Level (at 1,000 Hz): Open Circuit Voltage*: ”57.0 dBV/Pa* (0.14 mV)
(*1 Pa=94 dB SPL)
Switch: Built-in, double-pole double-throw slide switch. Lockplate to lock
Shock Mount: Internal rubber vibration isolator
Cable: Highly durable, retractable cable with effective hum shielding, four conductors (two shielded), neoprene jacketed with 5-pin connector
Cable Length: 13 in. (330 mm) retracted; 6 ft (1.83 m) extended
Case: Silver finish die casting with black enamel diecast grille
and stainless steel screen
Dimensions (Length x diameter): 6.5" x 1.5" (16.5 x 3.75 cm)
Net weight: 13.5 oz. (380 g)