Sennheiser evolution e914 Condenser Instrument MicrophoneSku #270868000000000 Sennheiser 270868 YNAA Condenser Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Get Up To $100 Cash Back On Select Sennheiser Products.
Get up to $100.00 cash back on select headphones, microphones and wireless system purchases via mail-in rebate between March 1st, 2014 and April 30th, 2014.
- - Offer Expires 04/30/14
- Download rebate
From the award-winning e900 series--a great mic for acoustic instruments, grand piano, cymbals, percussion and more.
The Sennheiser evolution e914 is a high-grade condenser microphone you can turn to for the most challenging applications: miking acoustic guitars, cymbals, percussion, and grand pianos. It also serves well as an overhead orchestra mic. Its outstanding sound quality and impressive performance specs qualify the e914 for ambitious recordings and live performances that require a sophisticated microphone. A 3-position sensitivity switch and 3-position bass roll-off/cutoff switch give it great flexibility. which is further enhanced by an optional interchangeable capsule.
Requires phantom power.
- Exceptionally lively, clear sound
- 3-position sensitivity switch
- 3-position bass roll-off/cutoff switch
- Very high sound pressure handling capability
- Exchangeable microphone capsule (optional)
- Includes microphone clamp, windscreen, and pouch
You will use it often. Order the e914 today.
evolution e914 Condenser Instrument Microphone Specifications:
- Pick-up pattern: cardioid
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 7 mV/Pa
- Equivalent noise level: 19 dB(A)
- Attenuation: 0, -10, -20dB
- Max. sound pressure level: 137, 147, 157dB
- Nominal impedance: 100 ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 ohm
- Dimensions: 9/10" x 6-1/5" Weight: 1/2 lb.