Sennheiser evolution e908 B Condenser Wind Instrument Microphone
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Tailored for wind instruments.
The evolution e908B is a condenser instrument microphone tailored specifically to brass and woodwind instruments and comes with a multifunctional MZH 908B horn clamp. It also works well with congas, and drums with free-floating suspension. Intelligent MZA900P preamp indicates bad cable, phantom power, and clipping.
- Exceptionally lively, clear sound
- Quick and flexible setup
- Optimal positioning with long-necked, flexible boom
- Integrated shock absorber eliminates handling noise
- Intelligent MZA900P preamp indicates bad cable, phantom power, and clipping
Order the evolution e908B today and make your horn sound great.
evolution e908 B Condenser Wind Instrument Microphone Specifications:
- Pickup pattern: cardioid
- Frequency response: 40Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 4 mV/Pa, 0,56mV/Pa
- Equivalent noise level: 35dB(A)
- Max. Sound pressure level: 147 dB
- Nominal impedance: 100 ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 2000 ohm
- Phantom powering: 12 - 48V / 3mA
- Weight: 311 g
- Dimensions: 47 x 193 mm