Sennheiser evolution e901 Cardioid/Boundary Instrument Microphone
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The optimal condenser mic for bass drum and Leslie speakers.
The Sennheiser e901 is a fantastic mic for bass drum and works exceptionally well for Leslie speakers. It has a half cardioid, half boundary design. Highly robust and durable. Has skid-resistant underside surface.
- Optimized for bass drum
- No stand needed, just place on a towel or pillow
- High SPL capability
- Half cardioid/half boundary design
- Gold-plated XLR connector
- Skid-resistant surface
If you ever record bass drum or grand piano, you should have the e901 among your microphones Order today.
evolution e901 Cardioid/Boundary Instrument Microphone Specifications:
- Pick Up Pattern: half cardioid
- Frequency response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 0.5 mV / Pa (at 1kHz)
- Nominal Impedance: <100 ohm
- Min. Terminating Impedance: 1000 ohm
- Dimensions: 5.05'' x 4.13'' x 1.05''
- Weight: approx. 350g
- Transducer Principle: condenser