Roland CS-15R STEREO MICROPHONEProduct #703126 Roland 703126 YNAA Condenser Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
An affordable stereo mic suited for on-site recording.
For serious field recording, the CS-15R cardioid-type stereo microphone is a great match for the Roland CD-2e SD/CD recorder. For portability and convenience, the CD-2e supplies the power to the mic. Bundled with the microphone are a desktop stand, a hand-held mount, and a windscreen.
- Element: Electret Condenser
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -41.5 ±4 dB (0 dB=1 V/ 1 Pa, 1 kHz)
- Polar Pattern: Uni Directional x 2
- Impedance: 1,300 ohms
- Frequency Response: 200 to 17,000 Hz
- Maximum Input S.P.L
- 119dB SPL (3% THD at 1kHz)
- Battery: LR44 type, 1.5V
- Buttery Current: 0.6mA
- Battery Life: 200 Hours (continuous use)
- Cable Length: 3 m/10 feet
- Plug: 1/4 inch Phone Plug
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, Wind Screen, Carrying Case, Microphone Stand, Microphone Holder, Screw Adaptor, LR44 Battery
A mic made for the field. Order today.