Rode Microphones NTG3 Shotgun Microphone
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The extreme location microphone of choice
The NTG-3 Shotgun Microphone is the result of years of development by RÃDE engineers, providing the professional broadcast and film industries with an affordable yet uncompromising microphone.
Using a technology known as RF-bias, the RÃDE NTG-3 is almost completely resistant to moisture, making the microphone an ideal option when recording in any demanding environments where condensation is an issue.
In addition to its robust properties it combines very low weight (163g), a durable antiglare finish and incredibly low handling and self-noise (13dBA) to become RÃDE's premier A/V microphone.
When not in use the NTG-3 microphone can be stored away in the included weather resistant aluminum storage cylinder, providing additional protection when traveling and storing the microphone.
- Designed to withstand adverse environmental conditions
- 50% less self-noise than the majority of shotgun microphones
- True condenser (externally RF biased)
- Extremely low handling noise
- High level of immunity to radio frequency broadcast
- Great broadcast sound quality
- Weather resistant aluminum storage cylinder included
Meet the demands that location recording brings and sound good doing it. Order today.
NTG3 Shotgun Microphone Specifications:
- Power: P48 (48V) phantom supply
- Acoustic Principle: Line Gradient
- Directional Pattern: Super Cardioid
- Frequency range: 40Hz - 20kHz
- Output impedance: 25Ohms
- Signal noise ratio: 81dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Equivalent noise: 13dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Maximum SPL: 130dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1kOhm load)
- Maximum output voltage: 8.2dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1kOhm load)
- Sensitivity: -30dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (31.6mV @ 94dB SPL) +/- 2dB @ 1kHz
- Weight: 163gm
- Dimensions: 255mmH x 19mmW x 19mmD