Rode Microphones NT55 Small Diaphragm Cardioid Condenser MicrophoneSku #270029000000000 Rode Microphones 270029 YNAA Condenser Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A compact, accurate condenser microphone.
Although clearly relevant to instrument miking, the R0DE NT55 is extremely well suited to any situation where a small and unobtrusive yet powerful microphone is required.
It utilizes the 1/2" (externally biased) gold sputtered true condenser transducer used in the internationally renowned RØDE NT5. The NT55 is a state-of-the-art, low-noise, balanced-output microphone exhibiting a wide dynamic range and full frequency response.
The NT55 circuit incorporates a 3-position variable pad: 0, -10 or 20dB attenuation, and a 3 -position variable high-pass filter that enables you to step from a flat response to a 75 or 150Hz high-pass filter.
The NT55 is intended for film, television, broadcast, live performance, theater, surround, and environmental recording applications.
It comes with 2 different condenser microphone heads to provide a choice of polar patterns (cardioid and omni), a metal case, and clip.
Requires phantom power.
- 1/2" (externally biased) gold sputtered true condenser capsule
- Heavy duty satin-nickel-plated body
- 3-position variable pad: 0 dB,-10 and -20dB
- 3-position variable high-pass filter: flat, 75 and 150 Hz
- Low-noise surface mount technology
- Wide dynamic range
- Full frequency response
- Designed & manufactured in Australia
- Includes cardioid & omni capsules
- Special edition metal case
- RM5 Clip
- Full 10-year guarantee (conditions Apply)
You'll use it a lot. Order today.
NT55 Small Diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Acoustic Principle: Externally polarized 1/2" (13 mm) pressure gradient condenser.
- Directional Patterns: Cardioid, Omni
- Frequency range: 20 Hz ~ 20 000 Hz selectable HPF @ 75 Hz & 150Hz / 12dB / Octave
- Output Impedance: 100 _
- Signal/Noise ratio DIN/IEC 651: 79 dB (1 kHz rel 1 Pa; per IEC651, IEC268-15)
- Equivalent Noise: 15 dB SPL (per IEC651, IEC268 -15)
- Maximum SPL: 136 dB (@ 1% THD into 1 Ohms ), 146 dB (@ 1% THD into 1 k Ohms) - pad —10, 156 dB (@ 1% THD into 1 k Ohms) - pad -20
- Sensitivity at 1 kHz into 1 k Ohms: -38 dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (16 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB
- Maximum output voltage: 8 dBu (@ 1% THD into 1 k Ohms)
- Dynamic Range - DIN/IEC 651: 121 dB (per IEC651, IEC268-15)
- Power (Supply voltage): 48 Volts (P48), 24 Volts (P24) phantom
- Output Connection: 3 pin XLR, balanced output between pin 2(+), pin 3(-) & pin
- 1 (ground).
- Weight: 110 grm. (4 oz.) Mic only
- Dimensions: 145 mm ( 5 11/16") x 20mm (13/16")