Rode Microphones NT4 Dual-Element Stereo Microphone
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
2 heads are better than one!
The RØDE NT4 Dual-Element Stereo Microphone is a small-diaphragm condenser microphone specifically designed for stereo recording. It features dual heads in a 90° XY configuration—great for acoustic guitar, live concerts, and when mono-compatibility is an issue. Its compact size and design allows for effective and subtle positioning which is crucial when close miking. The NT4 is supplied with a custom case, stereo breakout cable, stand mount, and windscreen.
Requires phantom power.
- XY-stereo coincident-pair elements
- Compact size
- High SPL/low noise
It's like getting 2 mics for the price of one - ORDER TODAY AND SAVE!
NT4 Dual-Element Stereo Microphone Specifications:
- Acoustic principle: stereo, 90° XY configuration
- Capsules: 1/2" cardioid-pattern condensers
- Active electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Output impedance: 200 ohms per side
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity: -38dB re 1v/Pa ±2dB equivalent to 12mV/Pa where 1 Pa=94dBSPL
- Equivalent noise: <16dBSPL (A-weighted)
- Maximum output: +13.9dBu
- Dynamic range: >128dB
- Maximum SPL: 143dB
- Signal/noise ratio: 78dB
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Rode Microphones NT4 Dual-Element Stereo Microphone:
After fiddling with "matched" mics for years, I gave the dual element NT4 a try. In short, I'm never going back. Setup is now a 5 minute affair - not 25 minutes. It's a sound, rugged product that's put my more expensive matched sets in the storage cases.