Rode Microphones NT2-A Studio Condenser Microphone Bundle
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A multi-pattern dual 1" condenser microphone.
The NT2-A carries on the tradition forged by the now legendary RØDE NT2 with a professional large capsule (1") studio microphone incorporating three-position pick-up patterns, PAD and high-pass filter switches conveniently located on the mic body.
At the heart of the NT2-A is the Australian-designed and manufactured HF1 dual diaphragm capsule. The frequency and transient response of this transducer has been voiced to complement today's modern recording techniques, and yet still evoke the silky smooth character of the legendary microphones of the 50s and 60s. These features provide the flexibility and superlative audio characteristics that make the NT2-A one of the most versatile condenser mics available.
This Bundle version also includes the SM6 shockmount with detachable pop filter - a high-quality suspension shockmount. It provides isolation from external physical factors that may cause unwanted rumble and vibrations in the microphone. It also includes a removable pop shield with two axis of adjustment and a telescopic arm for ultimate application versatility, 6m of XLR cable, and a dust cover.
- Large 1” gold sputtered capsule
- On-body control of polar pattern, HPF and PAD
- Three-position variable polar pattern - Omni, Cardioid or Figure 8
- Three-position variable High-Pass Filter - Flat, 40Hz or 80Hz
- Three-position PAD - 0dB, -5dB or -10dB
- Ultra low noise, transformerless surface mount circuitry
- Wide, dynamic range
- Internal capsule shockmounting
- Made in Australia
- Full 1-year warranty
- Includes SM6 shockmount with detachable pop filter, 6m of XLR cable, and a dust cover
One of the most versatile condensers around!
NT2-A Studio Condenser Microphone Bundle Specifications:
- NT2-A Condenser Microphone
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 1.00"
- Polar Pattern: cardioid, Omni, figure 8
- Address Type: Side
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 200Ω Maximum SPL147dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum Output Level: 16.0dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity-36.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (16.00mV @ 94dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz Power Options: +48V phantom power required from mixer or interface; +24V phantom power required from mixer or interface
- Weight: 860.00gm
- Dimensions: 209.00mmH x 55.00mm W x 55.00mm D
- Output: XLR
- Weight: 682.00gm
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 210mm x 133mm x 210mm