Rode Microphones NT1-A Condenser Mic BundleSku #476502000000000 Rode Microphones 476502 YNAA Condenser Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Popular condenser mic with shock mount, integrated pop filter, 20' XLR cable, dust cover, and instructional DVD.
To celebrate 15 years of the RØDE NT1 and NT1-A, RØDE Microphones has created a revised NT1-A package including a premium shockmount, pop filter, cable, microphone dust cover, and a bonus instructional DVD.
Originally released in 1995, the RØDE NT1 mic is found in professional and project studios the world over. Its combination of clarity, warmth, extended dynamic range and high SPL capability made it an instant classic with professional engineers and home recording artists alike.
Following heavy investment in precision manufacturing, RØDE revised the microphone capsule and electronic design of the NT1, resulting in only 5dB SPL (A-weighted per IEC651) of self noise. Released in 2003 as the NT1-A, it has since become one of the world's biggest selling and most recognizable condenser microphones.
Now RØDE has truly made the NT1-A the complete recording solution by including a premium shockmount with integrated pop filter, high-quality 6m (20') XLR cable, microphone dust cover and even a bonus instructional DVD. Presented by RØDE founder and company president, Peter Freedman, The NT1-A Studio Secrets DVD features a range of tips and techniques to help RØDE NT1-A owners get the most from their new microphone.
- Large 1" (25mm) capsule with gold-plated diaphragm
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Self noise of only 5dB (A)
- Ultra low noise, transformerless surface mount circuitry
- Wide dynamic range
- Gold-plated output contacts
- True condenser (externally biased)
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- Premium shock mount
- Pop filter
- Microphone dust cover
A special package for a special mic. Order today.
NT1-A Condenser Mic Bundle Specifications:
- Power: P48 (48V), P24 (24V) phantom supply
- Acoustic principle: Pressure gradient
- Directional pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output impedance: 100Ohms
- Signal noise ratio: >88dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Equivalent noise: 5dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Maximum SPL: 137dB SPL (@1kHz, 1% THD into 1KOhms load)
- Maximum output voltage: +13.7dBu (@1kHz, 1% THD into 1KOhms load)
- Sensitivity: -32dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (25mV @ 94dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @1kHz
- Weight: 11.5 oz. - 326g
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 190mm x 50mm x 50mm
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Rode Microphones NT1-A Condenser Mic Bundle:
This mic was the first mic I ever bought. 6 years later I still turn to this mic to give me the sound I'm looking for. Don't be fooled by the price tag. This mic is the quietest mic on the market and will provide you with exceptional quality.