Rode Microphones M3 Multi-Powered Small Diaphragm Condenser MicrophoneSku #270638000000000 Rode Microphones 270638 YNAA Condenser Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
No phantom power — no problem!
The RØDE M3 is an extremely versatile, low-noise wide-response, small diaphragm cardioid condenser than can save your bacon in a number of ways. For example, say you show up to record a gig and there's not enough phantom powered inputs left for miking an acoustic guitar or drum overheads. No sweat. Just an M3 or two, some 9-volt batteries, and you're good to go. Of course, if phantom power is not an issue and you're just looking for an affordable studio mic for acoustic guitars, drum overheads, or percussive instruments that can capture the transients and highs with excellent sound quality, the M3 has got you covered.
An end-address condenser microphone, the RØDE M3 features a heavy-duty metal body, category-leading low self-noise, three stage pad (O, -10db, -20db), a battery status LED and a high-pass filter.
The M3 microphone comes complete with windshield and stand mount, and can be powered via a 9V battery or 24-48V Phantom.
- Heavy-duty metal body
- Internal capsule shock mount
- High level of RF rejection
- Switched high pass filter @ 80Hz-12dB/Oct (-10 and -20dB PAD)
- Low handling noise
- Heat-treated high-strength mesh head
- Battery status indicator
- 9V Battery Power and 24 - 48V phantom power
- Zippered microphone pouch, popshield and RM3 Mic Clip included
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
Feeling powerless? Order an M3 or two (mics are better in pairs) and you'll have the power to record quality sound anywhere!
M3 Multi-Powered Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Acoustic Principle: Permanently Polarised Condenser
- Directional Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Range: 40Hz ~ 20,000Hz selectable High Pass Filter (HPF) @ 80Hz 12dB/octave
- Sensitivity: -40dB +/-3dB re 1V/Pa @ 1kHz (6.3mV/Pa @ 94dB SPL)
- Output Impedence: 200 Ohms
- Equivalent Noise: 21dBA SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Maximum Output +9.22dBu (@ 1% THD into 1k Ohms)
- Dynamic Range: 121dB (per IEC651)
- Maximum SPL: 142dB (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1k Ohms load)
- Signal/Noise: 73dB SPL (@ 1kHz, rel 1Pa)
- Power Req.: 1.6mA — battery, 6.5mA - 48V Phantom Power
- Battery Life: >200 hours
- Output Connection: 3 pin XLR, balanced output between Pin 2 (+), Pin 3 (-) and Pin 1 (ground)
- Net Weight: 390g (no battery) Shipping Weight 1,285g
- Length: 225mm (8 3/4")
- Diameter: Ø33mm (1 5/16")