Neumann TLM 102 Condenser Microphone Matte BlackProduct #584192 Neumann 584192 YNAA Condenser Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
From one of the biggest names in microphones, big sound at a smaller size, smaller price.
The Neumann TLM 102 defines a new generation of studio condenser microphones. This applies not only to the design of the microphone but also to its price.
Neumann reduced the overall size of the TLM 102 mic to make it exceptionally compact. Here's a microphone that unites all of the design components typical of a Neumann mic. The harmonious proportions and gleaming grille ring ensure that even at first glance, the TLM 102 condenser mic attracts attention.
In the interior of the TLM 102 is a newly developed large-diaphragm cardioid capsule with a maximum sound pressure level of 144dB. Use the TLM 102 to record percussion, drums, amps, and other very loud sound sources.
Instruments that are not especially loud also benefit from the very fast transient response of the TLM 102 condenser mic. However its most important applications are in the realm of vocals and speech. A slight boost above 6kHz provides for excellent voice presence in the overall mix. Up to 6kHz, the frequency response is extremely linear, ensuring minimal coloration, and a clearly defined bass range. The TLM 102 mic capsule's elastic suspension suppresses structure-borne noise. A pop screen integrated into the grille attenuates plosives in vocal and speech recording.
Due to its price and flexible field of application, the Neumann TLM 102 is an ideal condenser microphone for home recording and project studios, as well as for broadcasting-especially when clear lines of sight to the speakers are a priority.
- Large-diaphragm microphone with cardioid directional characteristic (pressure gradient transducer)
- Compact, characteristic but smaller-scale Neumann design
- Very high maximum sound pressure level
- Slight presence boost above 6kHz
Order the TLM 102 today.
TLM 102 Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Acoustical operating principle: Pressure gradient transducer
- Directional pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity at 1kHz into 1kOhm: 11 mV/Pa
- Rated impedance: 50 Ohms
- Rated load impedance: 1 kOhms
- Equivalent noise level, CCIR1): 21dB
- Equivalent noise level, (A-weighted): 12dB-A
- Signal-to-noise ratio, CCIR1 (rel. 94 dB SPL): 73dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio, A-weighted (rel. 94 dB SPL): 82dB
- Maximum SPL for THD 0.5%: 144dB
- Maximum output voltage: 13dBu
- Supply voltage (P48, IEC 61938): 48V ± 4V
- Current consumption (P48, IEC 61938) 3.5 mA
- Matching connector: XLR3F
- Weight approx.: 260g
- Diameter: 52mm
- Length: 116mm