Nady SCM 960 Studio Condenser MicrophoneSku #277068000000000 Nady 277068 YNAA Condenser Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
An affordable studio condenser with dual polar-pattern flexibility.
The Nady SCM 960 Studio Condenser Microphone is a large, pressure-gradient condenser mic with a gold-sputtered diaphragm, FET preamplifier, and internal shock mount construction for structural integrity and reliability. It has selectable cardioid/omni polar patterns and selectable -10dB or -20dB attenuation. 48V phantom power required.
- True condenser pressure-gradient microphone
- 1" gold-sputtered diaphragm
- FET pre-amplifier
- Cardioid/omni polar patterns
- 0, -10dB, -20dB attenuation pad
A solid condenser mic that fits your budget! Order now!
SCM 960 Studio Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Sensitivity: 16mV/Pa
- Frequency range: 25Hz-20KHz
- Impedance: <200 Ohms
- Max. SPL (1% THD @1000Hz): 125dB
- Equivalent noise level to IEC 268-4(A weighted): 19dB
- S/N ratio re 1Pa: 76dB
- Power requirement: +48VDC phantom power
- Current consumption: <3mA
- Diameter: 2.0" (50.5mm)
- Length: 5.25" (133mm)
- Net weight: 11 oz (311g)