Nady SCM 800 FET Studio Condenser MicrophoneProduct #581133 Nady 581133 YNAA Condenser Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Provides the accurate sound reproduction of a high-end studio mic at a fraction of the cost.
The Nady SCM 800 Studio Condenser Microphone is perfect for recording studio vocals, acoustic instruments, orchestras and choral groups, ambient instrument audio, and many live sound applications. Powerful and versatile, the SCM 800 microphone meets the stringent requirements of even the most demanding digital recording and live broadcasting applications. Requires Phantom Power.
- Ideal for all recording and broadcasting applications
- Large-diaphragm true condenser design
- Transformerless low-noise/high-dynamic range output
- High spl capacity
- Cardioid polar pattern pickup
- Fet preamps
- precision-turned brass housing
- Rugged internal shock mounts
SCM 800 FET Studio Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Type: True condenser pressure-gradient microphone with
- 16.5mm diaphragm and FET pre-amplifier
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: -40dB +/- 2dB
- Frequency range: 30 to 20,000Hz
- Impedance: < 250 Ohms
- Recommended load impedance: 1000 Ohms
- Max. SPL (1% THD @1000Hz): 128dB
- Equivalent noise level to IEC 268-4(A weighted): 20dB-A
- S/N ratio re 1Pa: 70dB
- Power requirement: +48VDC phantom power
- Current consumption: <5mA
- Connector: 3-pin XLR (gold plated)
- Mic cable: 3-pin XLR standard cable (not supplied)
- Size: Diameter: 2.0" (50.5mm), Length: 5.94" (151mm)
- Net weight: 11.8oz
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Nady SCM 800 FET Studio Condenser Microphone:
For this price, these microphones are a steal.
They are wonderful for recording vocals.
They are awesome as room mics.
They can handle a guitar cab at moderate volume.
They just sound good and pick up exactly what you put in front of them.
The cardioid pattern is nice. They have a good range where it is pointed; and sounds from the back-side of the mic are very very low. Sensitive where you want them to be.
They do not include a mic clip.
P.S. Use a high quality cable to get the best performance out of these. Getting a shockmount is absolutely crucial.