Nady OHCM-200 Overhead Hanging Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
The Nady OHCM-200 Overhead Hanging Condenser Microphone is a wide-range back electret condenser with a cardioid polar pattern. It is very useful in a variety of applications such as high quality sound reinforcement, professional recording, and many other demanding sound pickup situations. The hanging microphone is designed to be powered by an external 9-52 V DC phantom power supply and is enclosed in a rugged die cast case for long-term reliability.
- Extended smooth, flat frequency response, and ultra sensitivity and high SPL capacity for clearest audio performance in any application — from miking choral groups to stage performances
- Low-mass back electret condenser element for most accurate, detailed audio
- Cardioid pattern for frontal audio pickup without feedback and unwanted side and rear fill
- Permanently attached 20' (6.1M) cable with convenient integrated power module/XLR (M) connector
- Rugged construction for optimum reliability. Integrated hanging wire for ease of mounting in any use
OHCM-200 Overhead Hanging Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Microphone Type: Back electret condenser
- Polar Pattern: Uni-directional
- Output Connector: XLR
- Frequency Response: 50Hz to 16kHz, +/- 3dB
- Sensitivity: 37dB,+/-3dB (0dB=1V/Pa @ 1kHz)
- Output Impedance: 200ohms +/-30% (@ 1kHz)
- Operating Voltage: 9-52VDC
- Dimensions (Microphone only): 0.50" Dia. x 1.5" length (1.3 cm x 3.8 cm)
- Weight (Microphone only): 0.7 oz (20g)