Nady CM-60 Standard XLR Clip-On Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Accurate sound reproduction in a versatile package.
The Nady CM-60 is a clip-on condenser microphone that is ideal for close-up miking of all types of drums and percussion instruments. Also great for accurate sonic reproduction of brass, string, woodwind, guitars, and other acoustic instruments that produce high sound fields. The Nady CM-60 clip-on-mic is a perfect microphone for hard-wired or wireless applications in live performance or recording applications.
- Mounts to drum rims, the edge of acoustic guitar sound holes or the bell of wind instruments for accurate sound reproduction and isolation from other instruments
- Tight cardioid polar response is highly effective in suppressing feedback and unwanted sounds
- Rubber boom shockmount's design minimizes vibration and audio transference from resonant instruments or materials
- Sturdy rubber-grip spring clamp holds mic securely and prevents marring of finish
- Built-in windscreen, as well as external windscreen included, for maximum feedback and "pop" rejection
- Adjustable gooseneck and swivel joint allows optimum microphone positioning
- For use with bodypack transmitters or with standard mixers that provide 9-52V phantom power
- Uses Standard XLR connector, and includes a mini-XLR connector and the XM-60 XLR adapter, required for hardwired use to convert 9-52V phantom power to 6V
Add this versatile clip-on mic to your arsenal—order today.
CM-60 Standard XLR Clip-On Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Transducer type: Back electret condenser element (10mm)
- Directional pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 50Hz~18kHz (-3dB)
- Sensitivity (1V/Pa@1kHz): 45dB
- Impedance: 250 Ohms, balanced
- Maximum SPL: >120dB
- Wireless power requirements: Bodypack transmitter with phantom power
- Hardwired power requirements: 9â52V phantom power to be used with XM-60 adapter
- Power requirements: 6V (9â52V with XM-60)
- Connector: Standard 3-Pin XLR/3-Pin Mini-XLR/3.5mm mini-locking plug (TS)
- Wiring: Mini-XLR Pin 1 = GND, Pin 2 → 15K ohms → Pin 3 → Mic
- Cable: 45"
- Boom length: 5"
- Weight: 1.9 oz