Nady CM-60 Mini Locking Plug Clip-On Miniature Condenser MicrophoneProduct #580007 Nady 580007 YNAA Condenser Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
The ideal clip-on mic for miking instruments with high sound fields.
The Nady CM-60 MLP (Mini Locking Plug) is a clip-on condenser microphone that is ideal for close-up miking of all types of drums and percussion instruments. Also great for accurate sonic reproduction of brass, string, woodwind, guitars, and other acoustic instruments producing high sound fields. The Nady CM-60 MLP is a perfect mic for hard-wired or wireless applications in live performance or recording applications.
- Mounts to drum rims, the edge of acoustic guitar sound holes or the bell of wind instruments for accurate sound reproduction and isolation from other instruments
- Tight cardioid polar response is highly effective in suppressing feedback and unwanted sounds
- Rubber boom shockmount design minimizes vibration and audio transference from resonant instruments or materials
- Sturdy rubber-grip spring clamp holds mic securely and prevents marring of finish
- Built-in windscreen, as well as external windscreen included, for maximum feedback and "pop" rejection
- Adjustable gooseneck and swivel joint allows optimum microphone positioning
- For use with bodypack transmitters or with standard mixers that provide 9-52V phantom power
- Includes a 3.5mm min-plug that is standard for most Nady wireless products
Order this versatile clip-on mic today!
CM-60 Mini Locking Plug Clip-On Miniature Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Transducer type: Back electret condenser element (10mm)
- Directional pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 50Hz~18kHz (-3dB)
- Sensitivity (1V/Pa@1kHz): 45dB
- Impedance: 250 Ohms, balanced
- Maximum SPL: >120dB
- Wireless power requirements: Bodypack transmitter with phantom power
- Hardwired power requirements: 9-52V phantom power to be used with XM-60 adapter
- Power requirements: 6V (9-52V with XM-60)
- Connector: 3-Pin XLR/3-Pin Mini-XLR/3.5mm mini-locking plug (TS)
- Wiring: Mini-XLR Pin 1 = GND, Pin 2 → 15K ohms → Pin 3 → Mic
- Cable: 45"
- Boom length: 5"
- Weight: 1.9 oz