Nady CBM 40X Boundary Microphone
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Useful and affordable!
The Nady CBM 40X boundary microphone is a wide-range back electret condenser mic with a cardioid polar pattern. The new CBM 40X mic is smaller and more compact and has better response than the original CBM 40X. The 48V phantom power adapter circuit is now inside the mic eliminating the need for a separate mini-xlr-to-standard-XLR phantom power adapter. The cable is terminated on one end with mini-XLR that is jacked into the mic and the other end has a standard XLR that connects directly to the mixer. The Nady CBM 40X is enclosed in a heavy-duty die cast case on rubber padding to minimize mechanical coupling of surface vibrations to the microphone.
This Nady boundary mic is very useful in a variety of surface-mounted applications such as high quality sound reinforcement, professional recording, and many other demanding sound pickup situations.
- Ideal for a variety of sound reinforcement/recording applications; Choirs, orchestras, theatrical performances, courtrooms/conference rooms, and inside bass/kick drums
- Uni-directional pickup pattern and full frequency response of 50Hz~18KHz produce top audio at any distance from the source with excellent feedback rejection
- Rugged die-cast alloy housing on rubber padding to minimize mechanical coupling of surface vibrations to the microphone
- 9-52V phantom powered
Order today and put this versatile mic to work in many applications.
CBM 40X Boundary Microphone Specifications:
- Transducer Type: Back electret condenser element
- Directional Pattern: Uni-directional (cardioid)
- Frequency Response: 50Hz~18KHz
- Sensitivity (@ 1KHz,74dB S.P.L.): -45dB, ±3dB
- Impedance: 250 Ohms, balanced
- Maximum S.P.L. (1%T.H.D.): >130dB
- Dimensions: 3.5" x 4.5" (8.9 cm x 11.4 cm)
- Weight: 9.5 oz (271g)
- Material: Die-cast metal alloy