MXL V87 Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
An affordable low-noise mic for critical studio recording.
The MXL V87 is an essential microphone for recording both vocal and instrument performances. Designed with 8.5 dB low-noise circuitry for critical recording applications, the MXL V87 combines a large gold diaphragm, FET preamp, and transformer-balanced output to create a punchy midrange and full round low-end. Includes custom pop filter and shock mount.
- Type: Pressure gradient condenser microphone
- Diaphragm: 6 micron gold-sputtered
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Impedance: 200 Ohms
- S/N Ratio: 85.5 dB (Ref. 1Pa A-weighted)
- Equivalent Noise Level: 8.5 dB (A weighted IEC 268-4)
- Max SPL for 0.5% THD: 136dB
- Power Requirements: 48V Phantom Power (Â±4V)
- Size: 47mm x 190mm
- Weight: 1.1 lbs
- Metal Finish: Nickel
Get a great condenser mic without breaking the bank! Order yours today.