Pro studio quality at a home studio price.
The MXL V63M Stereo Large Diaphragm Condenser microphone features two 22mm pressure-gradient gold capsules in an X/Y pattern for stereo recordings with broad spacial imaging. It features dual class-A FET amplifier design and has wide dynamic range, and superior low noise characteristics.
The MXL V63M microphone delivers high sensitivity for a silky high end while retaining a solid low end for detailed recordings. Encased in a heavy duty enclosure, the V63M Stereo mic is internally wired with Mogami wire for added clarity and features a balanced, transformerless output for low noise. Comes with a 10' 5-pin to Dual XLR stereo and a mic stand adapter.
Requires phantom power.
- Internally wired with Mogami cable
- 20-20kHz frequency response
- 90 degree X/Y stereo pattern
- Two Class-A FET preamps
- Two 22mm gold sputtered, 6 micron capsules
- 130dB maximum SPL
- 10' five pin to Dual XLR stereo cable included
- Mic stand adapter included
- Heavy-duty brass enclosure
- Wired with Mogami cable
Order today with the assurance of our 45-day guarantee of complete satisfaction.
V63M Stereo Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Type: Dual 1" gold diaphragm condenser capsule
- Polar Pattern: 90-degree X/Y stereo
- Frequency Range: 20Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity: 15mV/Pa
- Impedance: 200W
- S/N Ratio: 74dB (Ref. 1Pa A-weighted)
- Equivalent Noise Level: 20db (A weighted IEC 268-4)
- Max SPL for 0.5% THD: 130dB
- Power Requirements: 48V Phantom Power (+- 4V)
- Current Consumption: <3.0mA
- Metal Finish: Black