World-class large diaphragm sound at a rock-bottom price.
The MXL V63M is a condenser microphone with a 1" diameter, 6-micron-thick diaphragm that delivers high sensitivity and detailed recordings. Wired with Mogami wire for added clarity. Balanced, transformerless output for low noise. Encased in a heavy-duty brass enclosure. 30Hz-20kHz frequency response. Cardioid pickup pattern. Includes spider shock mount (also fits Neumann mics).
Requires phantom power.
- Large 1" diaphragm
- 6-micron-thick diaphragm for high sensitivity and detailed recordings
- Wired with Mogami wire for added clarity
- Balanced, transformerless output for low noise
- Includes spider shock mount
- Heavy-duty brass enclosure
A fine mic and a really good deal, and the spider mount makes it even better. Order today while they last.
V63M Condenser Studio Microphone with Shockmount Specifications:
- 30Hz-20kHz frequency response
- Cardioid pickup pattern
- Sensitivity: 15mV/Pa
- Output impedance: 200 ohms
- Max SPL: 130dB
- S/N ratio: 80dB (Ref. 1 Pa, A weighted)
- Power requirement: 48V phantom power