MXL GOLD 35 Large Diaphragm Condenser Mic
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Large 35mm gold-sputtered diaphragm and low-noise circuitry ensure your sound is good as gold.
The large-diaphragm MXL Gold 35 Condenser Microphone has body reminiscent of the venerable Telefunken ELAM 251 and a stunning gold-plated finish that's impossible to miss. But this MXL condenser mic is not just about looks. Its advanced design and engineering features- such as a large 35mm gold diaphragm and low-noise circuitry-reveal the most subtle sonic details and provide incredible warmth and openness.
The Gold 35 was initially a custom design for Grammy-winning producer Benjamin Wright, a huge fan of MXL mics, whose credits include Aretha Franklin, Earth, Wind, & Fire, Michael Jackson, and The Temptations. And for a man who already owns the world's most coveted classic mics to choose the MXL Gold 35 as his go-to vocal mic, is really saying something.
Whether you're into high-energy rock, soft-and-mellow R&B, or simply want to record your favorite instrument, the MXL Gold 35 will quickly become one of your most coveted microphones-just like Benjamin Wright.
- Gold-sputtered diaphragm with fixed cardioid pickup pattern
- Experience the ultimate warmth and transparency
- Includes shockmount, leather case, and windscreen
- Wired with Mogami cable
Looking to strike gold with your next performance or recording? Order this MXL mic!
GOLD 35 Large Diaphragm Condenser Mic Specifications:
- Type: Condenser pressure gradient mic with 35mm/1.37" capsule
- Diaphragm: 6 micron gold-sputtered
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 26 mV/Pa
- Output Impedance: 150 ohms
- Equivalent noise: 14 dBA (A-weighted IEC 651)
- S/N Ratio: 81dB (Ref.1Pa A-weighted)
- Max SPL for .5% THD: 136dB
- Power Requirements: Phantom Power 48V (+/-4V)
- Current Consumption: 5.4mA
- Size: 57mm x 235mm/2.24" x 9.25"
- Weight: 771g/1.7lb.
- Metal Finish: Gold-plated