Mojave Audio MA-101FET Small-Diaphragm Condenser Microphones (Matched Pair)Product #H82156 Mojave Audio H82156 YNAA Condenser Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Small-diaphragm condenser ideal for recording both acoustic instruments and high SPL sources.
The MA-101fet is a small diaphragm, solid-state condenser microphone with interchangeable cardioid and omnidirectional capsules. Designed by renowned microphone designer David Royer, the MA101fet combines the features of two of Mojave Audio's popular models - the cardioid and omnidirectional capsules from the MA-100 with the electronics from the MA-201fet. New to the MA-101fet is an internally switchable -15dB pad, increasing the headroom to an ear shattering 135dB SPL. This makes the MA-101fet suitable for everything from capturing the subtle nuances of acoustic instruments to the loudest of electric guitars and drums - great for location recording, too.
Featuring hand selected, 3-micron cardioid and omni capsules, a high quality Jensen audio transformer and military-grade FET and custom designed low noise resistors; the MA-101fet is designed to offer excellent performance for a wide variety of applications. Each MA-101fet microphone is carefully tested and evaluated, then packaged in its protective case.
- Interchangeable cardioid and omnidirectional hand-selected 3-micron capsules
- Internally switchable -15dB attenuator
- Jensen audio transformer
- Military-grade FET
- Custom designed low-noise resistors
- Ultra clean signal path
- Recommended applications
- Acoustic Instruments
- Location Recording
- High SPL sources, such as Kick Drums and Bass Guitar Amps
- Electric Guitars
- Snare Drums, Toms, Drum Overheads
Get your hands on this David Moyer designed condenser, and add it to your locker today!
MA-101FET Small-Diaphragm Condenser Microphones (Matched Pair) Specifications:
- Capsules: Interchangeable Cardioid and Omnidirectional
- Diaphragm: 0.8" (20.5 mm) diameter
- Diaphragm thickness: 3-micron
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20 kHz +/- 2.5 dB
- Sensitivity: -39 dB re.1V/pa +/- 1.5 dB
- Maximum SPL: 125 dB pad off, 140dB pad on.
- Distortion: <1% @ 120dB pad off, <1 % @ 135dB pad on
- Self-Noise: 14 dB nominal, not to exceed 16 dB (A weighted)
- Impedance: 550 ohms, transformer balanced (Jensen)
- Power Requirements: 48VDC phantom power; .68 mA wall current
- DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT:
- Carrying Case with microphone: 8.3" x 6.7" x 3.3" (21 x 17 x 8.5 cm), weight 1.8 lb, (0.82 KG)
- Microphone: 6.75" x 1.12", weight 8 oz