M-Audio Sputnik Large Diaphragm Condenser MicrophoneProduct #J01246 M-Audio J01246 YNAA Condenser Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Multi-pattern vacuum tube condenser mic.
Infuse your recordings with the lush, classic sound of a rare, vintage mic using the Sputnik vacuum tube microphone from M-Audio. Equipped with a military-grade vacuum tube, Sputnik delivers an open, ultra-clean, and uncolored sound. This 6205M pentode tube is wired as a triode and features an inverted, socketless mount for improved audio integrity. Inside, the evaporated-gold diaphragm captures every detail. The head amp offers superior transient response and can be pushed to exhibit graceful overload characteristics. Three selectable polar patterns and a tuned brass backplate allow Sputnik to provide outstanding performance in any application. Tailor the response to match your needs using the switchable 10 dB pad and 80 Hz high-pass filter. This premium package comes complete with a dedicated power supply and seven-pin cable, shockmount, soft bag, and custom flight case.
- 1" diameter evaporated gold diaphragm
- Smooth, accurate sound
- 3 switchable pickup patterns
- Military-grade 6205M vacuum tube
- Vintage tube warmth, fast response
- Solid brass body and capsule
Launch your recordings further than before with Sputnik. Order today!
Sputnik Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Type: Large-Diaphragm Vacuum Tube Condenser Microphone
- Diaphragm: 1" diameter; 3 micron evaporated 24 karat gold
- Tube: Military-grade 6205M pentode, wired as a triode
- Polar pattern: Cardioid / Figure-Eight / Omni (switchable)
- Frequency response: 20 Hz-20 kHz; ± 1 dB
- Sensitivity: 30 mV/Pa (-30.5 dB V)
- Max. SPL for 0.5% THD: 132dB; 142 dB using -10 dB Pad
- Equivalent noise level: 18dB—A weighted
- Output impedance: 200 Ω; transformer isolated
- Recommended load impedance: 1 k Ω
- Power requirement: Dedicated supply (provided)
- Connector: 7-pin cable
- Dimensions (H x W X D): 8.25" x 3" x 2"
- Weight: 1.6 lbs.