M-Audio PULSAR II
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A perfect pair.
Matched pair microphones are critical for quality sound imaging. Carefully selected for their nearly identical response, matched pairs of Pulsar II microphones from M-Audio deliver superior stereo performance. The brass bodies are equipped with internal shockmounts and low-noise transformerless electronics.
Each microphone offers a switchable 10 dB attenuation pad, plus an 80 Hz low-cut filter. Together, these functions allow the Pulsar II microphones to adapt to a variety of applications. The included hardware package allows Pulsar II microphones to be mounted in either an X-Y or ORTF (110º) stereo configuration. While ideal for stereo use, these microphones can also be used independently in a wide range of critical recording situations. This complete package includes a stereo mounting bar, hard mounts, risers, windscreens, and cloth bags, as well as a handsome and functional wooden storage/travel case.
- Two Pulsar II microphones > performance matched for accurate stereo sound
- Switchable pads and low-cut filters > provides outstanding versatility
- Transformerless FET electronics > designed for low noise and minimal coloration
- Solid brass body with internal shockmounts > delivers premium protection and performance
Order today and your drum set, horn section and choir recording will experience quantum improvement.
PULSAR II Specifications:
- Type: Large diaphragm condenser, gold evaporated
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 20 Hz-20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 13.8 mV/Pa (-37dBV)
- Max. SPL (<0.5% Threshold Level): 134dB; 144 dB using -10 dB Pad
- Equivalent noise level: 15dB—A weighted
- Output impedance: 300-600 Ω
- Suggested Mic Pre Input Impedance: 1 - 2.5k Ω
- Preamp topology: Class A FET, transformerless
- Power requirement: 30 VDC - 50 VDC phantom power
- Connector: 3-pin male XLR
- Dimensions: 0.87" x 5.20"
- Weight: 115 g (4.0oz)