- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Large-capsule condenser microphone.
The Nova large-capsule condenser microphone from M-Audio® combines low-noise Class A electronics and an evaporated-gold diaphragm over one inch in diameter to achieve low-noise, high-fidelity recording, Nova ensures recordings that are faithful to the original source and free from distortion or unwanted coloration of the sound. The solid brass body and capsule offer protection and reliability. A hard mount and soft case are provided.
- 1.1" Diameter evaporated gold diaphragm > offers smooth, accurate sound
- Cardioid pickup pattern > easy to isolate from unwanted studio sounds
- Class A solid-state electronics > designed for low noise and minimal coloration
- Solid brass body and capsule > delivers protection and reliability
- Complete ready-to-use package > Includes hard mount, soft case, and XLR cable
- Type: Large diaphragm condenser, gold evaporated
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 20Hz-18kHz
- Sensitivity: 16mV/Pa (-36dBV)
- Max. SPL for 0.5% THD: 128dB
- Equivalent noise level: 14dB-A weighted
- Output impedance: 200 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: > 1,000 ohms
- Preamp topology: Class A FET preamp
- Power requirement: 48V phantom power
- Connector: 3-pin male XLR
- Grille and Body: Wire mesh grille and body, all brass
- Finishing: Nickel silver plating
- Size/weight: 7.3"H x 1.9"W/ 23oz