Electro-Voice RE92H Miniature Electret Condenser MicrophoneProduct #271258 Electro-Voice 271258 YNAA Condenser Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
A small, high quality mic that is "heard, but not seen."
The Electro-Voice RE92H is a miniature cardioid pattern microphone with a professional-quality electret capsule. The RE92H mic is designed specifically for suspension above the sound source. The Electro-Voice RE92H mic's cardioid polar pattern gives it high gain before feedback. The mic's condenser element provides clear, natural sound reproduction. Exceptionally high sensitivity, a uniform cardioid polar response, and smooth frequency response make the RE92H microphone ideally suited for distant sound pick-up. The RE92H is also ideal for theatre, houses of worship, or any application where a small, high quality mic needs to be heard but not seen. The integrated wire director can easily be formed at the proper angle to direct the mic at the desired sound source. Electro-Voice supplies the RE92H microphone with 25' of cable. Screw terminals attach the cable to the inline module so that you can shorten it easily if necessary.
Requires phantom power.
- Wide, Smooth Frequency Response
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Available in Black or White
- In-line Electronics Module
- 12dB/Octave Switchable High Pass Filter
- Transformerless Differential Output to Drive
- Long Cables
Click or call to order.
RE92H Miniature Electret Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Element: Back Electret Condenser
- Impedance, Low-Z balanced: 250 Ohms
- Connector Type: 3-pin XLR
- Open Circuit Voltage: 5.6 mV/Pascal
- Current Consumption: 6 mA
- Maximum SPL (1% THD): 135 dB
- Mic Type: Hanging
- Power Requirement: 24 - 52 V Phantom
- Specials: external pre-amp
- Wired/Wireless: Wired
- Finish: Non-reflecting Black
- Case Material: Metal
- Weight Net: 240 g ( 8.47 oz )
- Dimensions (Height X Max Diameter): 10.5 x 32 mm, (0.41" x 1.26")
- Microphone Applications: Choir, Speech