Electro-Voice RE90P Condenser Gooseneck Podium MicrophoneProduct #271249 Electro-Voice 271249 YNAA Condenser Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A podium mic with a sleek profile and natural sound reproduction.
The Electro-Voice RE90P podium microphone is a phantom-powered back-electret miniature condenser gooseneck microphone. The RE90P has a cardioid capsule in an ultra-slim profile. The back electret feature provides greater sensitivity, wider frequency response, and superior immunity from handling noise than a diaphragm-electret microphone. The frequency response is tailored for full-range sound reproduction with natural sound pick-up optimized for close-up use. The gooseneck has two supple joints and a rigid center tube and mounts quickly to any lecturn, pulpit, or podium. The RE90P podium mic connects to female, XLR-type, three-pin receptacles.
- Small size — unobtrusive for podium applications
- Frequency and cardioid polar response uniform across the range, for natural sound
- High resistance to feedback
- All-metal construction substantially reduces noise from stray magnetic fields and RFI
- Low, 200-ohm output allows long cable runs
Get a podium mic that will get heard but won't get in you way.
RE90P Condenser Gooseneck Podium Microphone Specifications:
- Mic Type: Gooseneck
- Wired/Wireless: Wired
- Element: Back Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Impedance, Low-Z balanced: 200 Ohms
- Connector Type: 3-pin XLR
- Open Circuit Voltage: 4.5 mV/Pascal
- Power Requirements: 9 to 52 Volt Phantom Supply
- Finish: Non-reflecting Black
- Weight Net: 14.11 oz (400 g)
- Dimensions (Height X Max Diameter): 11.06" x 0.25" (281 x 6.4 mm)
- Accessories Included: Windscreen
- Case Material: Steel