Electro-Voice RE90H Hanging Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Hanging condensor mic ideal for vocal groups and theater.
The Electro-Voice RE90H is a back-electret condenser microphone desinged for hanging. Providies extended, flat frequency response with a controlled cardioid polar pattern for high-quality sound reinforcement. The RE90H is specifically designed for live pickup of choirs, instrumental and vocal groups, and theater. The size and color of the transducer and cable allow the RE90H microphone to blend in with its surroundings. The Electro-Voice RE90H mic offers low self-noise and a high-output signal level for sound-reinforcement and recording. Exceptionally high sensitivity, a uniform cardioid polar response, and smooth frequency response make the RE90H microphone ideally suited for distant sound pick-up.
The RE90H mic's cardioid polar pattern is precisely controlled and highly effective in suppressing feedback without coloration of your sound. Power for the RE90H microphone is obtained from any phantom source supplying 9 to 52 volts. The RE90H is furnished with 25 feet of black shielded microphone cable. The cable's design insures that the RE90H microphone will remain horizontal without the need for fish-line tethering.
- Shielded pre-amp is highly-resistant to electrical noise and radio frequency
- 25-ft. braided, shielded cable maintains microphone's position (not rotation)
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Three-pin male XLR-type output connector fits with female bulkhead XLR-type
Order today and mic the stage properly.
RE90H Hanging Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Element: Back Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Impedance, Low-Z balanced: 200 Ohms
- Connector Type: 3-pin XLR
- Open Circuit Voltage: 27 mV/Pascal
- Mic Type: Hanging
- Wired/Wireless: Wired
- Finish: Non-reflecting Black
- Case Material: Steel
- Weight Net: 157 g ( 5.54 oz )
- Dimensions (Height X Max Diameter): 37 x 13 mm, (1.46" x 0.51")
- Microphone Applications: Choir, Speech