Electro-Voice PolarChoice Podium Microphone 12 Inch Flange MountProduct #271248 Electro-Voice 271248 YNAA Condenser Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
4 polar patterns for maximum versatility.
The Electro-Voice PolarChoice Podium Microphone is a multi-pattern miniature gooseneck podium mic designed for sound reinforcement systems where sound quality and gain-before-feedback is of major importance. The multi-pattern versatility of the PolarChoice microphone makes it a true problem solver. With three directional and one non-directional polar pattern available, the EV PolarChoice is an ideal microphone for virtually any installation. With the front-mounted rotary control on the external electronics module, the mic's polar patterns can easily be changed using just a small flat-bladed screwdriver.
- Dual Capsule Design with four polar patterns: Omnidirectional, Cardioid, Supercardioid, and Hypercardioid.
- Thread or flange mount
- Cable can exit from the side or through the bottom of the gooseneck
- Switchable high pass filter
- Consistent on-axis response.
- 12" flange mount
- Non-reflecting black finish
- Phantom powered back-electret
- Packaged with a two-piece shock mount
The podium mic you need when sound quality is critical. Order today.
PolarChoice Podium Microphone Specifications:
- Element: Back Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Polar Pattern: Omni
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Impedance, Low-Z balanced: 200 Ohms
- Connector type: 3-pin XLR
- Open Circuit Voltage: 5.6 mV/Pascal
- Mic Type: Gooseneck
- Wired/Wireless: Wired
- Finish: Semi-Gloss Camera Black
- Case Material: Steel
- Weight Net: 411 g ( 14.5 oz )
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 344 x 114 x 178 mm, (13.54" x 4.49" x 7.01")
- Microphone Applications: Speech