- Buy New
Ideal for virtually any installation.
The Electro-Voice PolarChoice PC-Plus is the first miniature gooseneck microphone to combine the features and functionality of a desktop mic with the small unobtrusive size of an XLR mounted gooseneck mic. The unique profile of the PC-Plus housing places the push button switch and status LED in a more natural position and also creates a lower profile housing. You can even go one step further: The lower half of the PC-Plus (with XLR connector) can be removed and the PC-Plus mic can be flush mounted. (All the necessary mounting hardware is supplied.) The push-button can be configured for either toggle (push on / off), or as push-to-mute (cough switch). You can also configure the microphones' state when power is first applied in toggle mode. So, for example, if you have an installation with multiple PC Plus microphones, you can configure them so that only one mic is live, when the system is first turned on.
The PC-Plus is also an EV PolarChoice multi-pattern microphone. The multi-pattern versatility of the PolarChoice microphone makes it true "problem solver". With 3 directional and one non-directional polar pattern available, the PolarChoice microphone is ideal for virtually any installation.
The PC-Plus also includes a switchable high pass filter that greatly reduces any vibration induced noise pick- up. All configuration controls are only accessible from the "bottom" of the microphone, reducing the chances of inadvertent changes.
- Dual Capsule Design with four polar patterns: Omnidirectional, Cardioid, Supercardioid, and Hypercardioid
- Configurable push-button switch with
- status LED.
- Controls are on the bottom, hidden from view.
- XLR mounted or flush mounted.
- Switchable high pass filter
- Consistent on-axis response.
- Available in 5, 12, or 18 inch versions.
- Non-reflecting black finish
A real problem solver microphone. Order today.
PolarChoice Plus Podium Microphone Specifications:
- Element: Back Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Polar Pattern: Omni
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Impedance, Low-Z balanced: 200 Ohms
- Connector type: 3-pin XLR
- Open Circuit Voltage: 5.6 mV/Pascal
- Mic Type: Gooseneck
- Wired/Wireless: Wired
- Finish: Semi-Gloss Camera Black
- Case Material: Steel
- Weight Net: 411 g ( 14.5 oz )
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 344 x 114 x 178 mm, (13.54" x 4.49" x 7.01")
- Microphone Applications: Speech