Electro-Voice PolarChoice Boundary Satellite MicrophoneSku #271251000000000 Electro-Voice 271251 YNAA Condenser Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Wireless technology for the conference room.
The Electro-Voice PolarChoice Boundary Satellite is a low profile multi-pattern microphone. The mic's low-profile foundation hides PolarChoice Boundary Satellite's most powerful feature-—space for a wireless transmitter. Turn the PolarChoice microphone over to reveal the specially designed compartment for housing an Electro-Voice or Telex bodypack transmitter. Connect the PolarChoice microphone to the bodypack, set-up the wireless channel, and place the boundary satellite mic anywhere an easy-to-use microphone is required. No longer do you have to cut holes in tables, run long cables, or compromise the architectural integrity of an installation. With the PolarChoice Boundary Satellite, anything is possible.
The Boundary Satellite features an EV PolarChoice multi-pattern microphone. The multi-pattern versatility of the PolarChoice microphone makes it a true "problem solver". With one non-directional and three directional polar patterns available, the PolarChoice microphone is ideal for virtually any installation. Of particular interest is the figure 8 pattern that allows miking people on opposite sides of a table with only one mic, while providing dramatic reduction of ambient room noise.
The PolarChoice Boundary Satellite is designed to take acoustic advantage of placing a microphone close to a "boundary" such as conference table. Advantages include reduced phase cancellation and up to 3dB reduction in ambient noise.
The PolarChoice Boundary Satellite also includes a switchable high pass filter and high-performance vibration damping pads on the bottom to greatly reduce any vibration induced noise pick-up.
- Accepts Electro-Voice & Telex bodypack transmitters
- Selectable polar pattern to easily adapt to different acoustic environments Choose between omni, cardioid, supercardioid or figure 8
- Exceptional sound quality with EV's proven PolarChoice design
- Consistent microphone voicing across all four patterns
- Easy to use mute switch. Can be programmed to operate as either latching
- on/off or momentary push-to-mute / push-to-talk
- High visibility blue LED clearly displays mic status to the user
- Wireless system sold separately
Exceptional sound quality and flexibility. Order today.
PolarChoice Boundary Satellite Microphone Specifications:
- Generation Element: Dual condenser,back electret
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz to 20,000 Hz
- Polar Patterns: Omnidirectional,Cardioid,Supercardioid,Hypercardioid
- Sensitivity: Open Circuit Voltage,1 kHz:5.6mV/Pascal
- Clipping Level (1% THD): >135 dB SPL
- Equivalent Noise: <26 dB SPL "A"weighted (0 dB=20 micropascals)
- Dynamic Range: >109 dB
- Output Impedance,1 kHz: 200 ohms
- Power Requirements: Phantom,12 - 52 VDC
- Current Consumption: < 8 mA with P12 supp
- Polarity: Pin 2 positive,referenced to pin 3,with positive
- pressure on the diaphragm
- Accessories Furnished: All versions of PolarChoice ship with the Shock Mount Kits and EV's Multiport™ windscreen.