Electro-Voice 635N/D-B Handheld Interview Microphone
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Professional quality at an affordable price.
The Electro-VoiceÂ®) 635N/D-B is a dynamic omni directional microphone that is the offspring of the legendary 635A microphone. Built with the same rugged design of the 635A, the 635N/D-B offers a neodymium N/DYMÂ®) magnet structure for greater sensitivity. The 635N/D-B is ideally suited for electronic news production (ENG), electronic field production (EFP), television, film and radio remotes and demanding PA applications.
The microphone's AcoustalloyÂ®) diaphragm permits a very smooth response over a wide frequency range, yet it withstands high humidity and temperature extremes, corrosive effects of salt air and severe mechanical shocks. The diaphragm is protected from dust and magnetic particles by a carefully designed integral windscreen and blast filter. The windscreen provides excellent protection from wind noise, excessive sibilance and annoying "P-popping." This helps minimize the need for an external windscreen for outdoor use.
The 635N/ D-B comes in semi gloss black for "on camera" use. The increased output level and low sensitivity to mechanical shock make the 635N/D-B excellent for interviews, sporting events, special effects and voice-overs. Come with the 311 stand adapter.
- Neodymium (N/DYMÂ®) Magnet Provides Greater Output than with Standard Ferric Magnets
- Rugged Design
- Semigloss "Camera" Black
- Comes Complete with Stand Adapter
635N/D-B Handheld Interview Microphone Specifications:
- Element: Dynamic
- Frequency response: 80-13,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Omni
- Impedance, Low-Z balanced: 150 Ohms
- Connector: Type 3-pin XLR
- Open Circuit Voltage: 2 mV/Pascal
- Mic Type: Handheld
- Wired/Wireless: Wired
- Finish: Semi-Gloss Camera Black
- Case Material: Steel
- Weight Net: 170 g ( 6 oz )
- Dimensions (Height X Max Diameter): 151 x 36 mm, (5.94" x 1.42")
- Microphone Applications: Speech