Adds loads of ambience to your recordings.
This Crown PZM30D Boundary Microphone is a Pressure Zone Microphone designed for pro recording, sound reinforcement, and broadcasting. It has many applications, miking anything from full orchestras to individual instruments. Dual frequency response is switchable between rising (R) and flat (F). The R setting delivers the crisp attack needed for piano and percussion while the F setting offers smooth, flat, high-frequency response.
With a frequency response of 20Hz to 20kHz and a maximum SPL of 150dB it can handle just about any sound capture chore you throw at it.
- This Pressure Zone Microphone technology
- Dual frequency response
- Frequency response of 20Hz to 20kHz a
- Maximum SPL of 150dB
Bring some pressure to bear on your recordings with this extraordinary mic. Order today!
PZM30D Boundary Microphone Specifications:
- Transducer: Electret condenser
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Hemispherical polar pattern when placed on floors, walls, or ceilings
- Open circuit sensitivity: 7 mV/Pa (-43dB re 1 volt/Pa)
- Power sensitivity: -43dB re 1 mW/pa. EIA sensitivity -135dBm
- 240 ohm impedence balanced
- Self noise: 20dB equivalent SPL, A-weighted
- S/N ratio: 74dB @ 94dB SPL
- Maximum SPL: 150dB SPL at the mic produces 3% THD
- 12-48V phantom power
- Weight: 6-1/2 oz.
- 6" x 5" x 3/4"