Crown PCC170SW Surface Mount Supercardioid Boundary MicrophoneProduct #H73913 Crown H73913 YNAA Condenser Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Reproduces the voice with a clean, clear and natural sound.
The Crown PCC-170SW is a handsomely styled surface mounted supercardioid microphone that is appropriate for use on the most elegant boardroom table or lectern. Other applications include churches, courtrooms and council chambers.
Because of its highly directional pickup pattern, the PCC-170SW minimizes background noise and feedback. The microphone reproduces the voice with a clean, clear and natural sound. Since the microphone capsule is placed on a boundary or surface, direct and reflected sounds arrive at the diaphragm in-phase. This coherent addition of direct and reflected waves increases sensitivity 6 dB and prevents phase cancellations. The mic capsule is small enough to ensure phase coherency up to the highest frequencies in the audible spectrum, resulting in a wide, smooth frequency response free of phase interference. Clarity and reach are also enhanced.
The PCC-170SW offers a silent-operating membrane switch that is normally off. The switch can be configured for touch on/off, momentary on or momentary off. This configuration is set by a bottom-mounted DIP switch. A high-intensity LED lights when the unit is on. The microphones attenuate 70 dB when the switch is in the off position. Self-contained electronics eliminate the need for an in-line preamp. Powered by 12-48V phantom power, the PCC-170SW has a low-impedance mic level balanced output which permits long cable runs without hum pickup or high-frequency loss.
- Supercardioid polar pattern reduces muddy-sounding room acoustics and background noise
- CROWN PCC technologie (phase coherent cardioid) for clear and natural sound
- Programmable, silent operating on/off membrane switch
- Small and inconspicuous
- Houses of worship
- Distance learning
Order a boundary mic with enhanced clarity and reach.
PCC170SW Surface Mount Supercardioid Boundary Microphone Specifications:
- Polar pattern: supercardioid
- Frequency range: 40 to 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 22 mV/Pa (-30 dBV)
- Max. SPL: 120 dB
- Equivalent noise level: 22 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio: 72 dB (A-weighted)
- Impedance: 150 ohms
- Power requirement: 12 to 48 V phantom power to DIN/IEC
- Connector: Switchcraft TB3M
- Cable: 4.6 m (15’)
- Finish: black
- Dimensions: 8.6 x 12.3 x 2.3 cm (3.4 x 4.84 x 0.9 in.)
- Net weight: 170 g (6 oz.)