Versatile, budget-priced studio condenser mic with pro features and sound.
It's an entry-level priced multi-pattern condenser mic that sounds as good on vocals and instruments as mics costing seven times as much. It does particularly well on acoustic piano. 3 polar patterns allow close, ambient, and M/S stereo miking. Slight bumps at 6 and 12kHz makes for a detailed and exciting sound.
The GXL3000 Pro Studio is a large diameter, multi-pattern, condenser microphone. High sensitivity and low distortion make the GXL3000 an ideal mic for recording, broadcast, and sound reinforcement, including vocal and instrument applications. The capsule in the CAD GXL3000 features a 1" gold vapor deposited diaphragm.
The GXL3000 requires standard 48 Volt phantom power and comes with a suspension shock mount. Each GXL3000 microphone is audio tested and inspected under the direction of CAD Professional Microphones, offering an exceptional level of value.
Order today and equip yourself to record your music.
GXL3000 Pro Studio Microphone Specifications:
- Generating Element: Externally Biased True Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Omni, Figure 8
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: -33dBV @ 1Pa
- Impedance: Less than 200 ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: Less than 20dB (A-weighted)
- Maximum SPL: 135dB @ 1%
- Finish: Electroless Nickel
- Power: 48 Volts Phantom Power,
- Connector: 3 pin XLR type
- Phasing: Positive diaphragm pressure produces a positive
- voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3.
- Weight: 19.4 oz. (602 grams), Mic only