CAD GXL3000 Pro Studio MicrophoneProduct #270366 CAD 270366 YNAA Condenser Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Versatile, budget-priced studio condenser mic with pro features and sound.
It's an entry-level priced multi-pattern condenser mic that sounds as good on vocals and instruments as mics costing seven times as much. It does particularly well on acoustic piano. 3 polar patterns allow close, ambient, and M/S stereo miking. Slight bumps at 6 and 12kHz makes for a detailed and exciting sound.
The GXL3000 Pro Studio is a large diameter, multi-pattern, condenser microphone. High sensitivity and low distortion make the GXL3000 an ideal mic for recording, broadcast, and sound reinforcement, including vocal and instrument applications. The capsule in the CAD GXL3000 features a 1" gold vapor deposited diaphragm.
The GXL3000 requires standard 48 Volt phantom power and comes with a suspension shock mount. Each GXL3000 microphone is audio tested and inspected under the direction of CAD Professional Microphones, offering an exceptional level of value.
Order today and equip yourself to record your music.
GXL3000 Pro Studio Microphone Specifications:
- Generating Element: Externally Biased True Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Omni, Figure 8
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: -33dBV @ 1Pa
- Impedance: Less than 200 ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: Less than 20dB (A-weighted)
- Maximum SPL: 135dB @ 1%
- Finish: Electroless Nickel
- Power: 48 Volts Phantom Power,
- Connector: 3 pin XLR type
- Phasing: Positive diaphragm pressure produces a positive
- voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3.
- Weight: 19.4 oz. (602 grams), Mic only
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about CAD GXL3000 Pro Studio Microphone:
The mic itself is very nice, can take much punishing before distorting (believe me, I tested it), the sound is clear, haven't had a good change of trying the 1200... only with this bad guitar amp that hisses like a snake.. and you could hear that on the recording, it's very sensitive. The spider Shockmount has it's flaws but works, the popkiller is nice... well worth the price..