A superior, low-noise boundary microphone suitable for multiple applications.
The ASTATIC 901R is a superior low noise, electret condenser cardioid surface mounted boundary microphone. It has been redesigned with improved RF immunity to greatly reduce susceptibility to radio interference from GSM based cell phones, PDA/cell phones with walkie-talkie capability and other similar devices. It is ideal for use on altars, conference tables, stage floors, or television productions.
The 901R's electronics features an advanced transformerless design and is self-contained to eliminate the need for mounting any external boxes. The cardioid pickup pattern minimizes annoying feedback when used close to sound reinforcement speakers and monitors, while reducing the pickup of unwanted off axis sounds. The integral 80Hz, 12dB/oct hi-pass filter removes unwanted low frequency energy.
The die cast zinc base and double layer perforated steel screen construction makes this microphone extremely rugged. The 901R can also be permanently mounted on most flat surfaces with the supplied wood screws. The 901R comes with 30 feet of high quality microphone cable that has a miniature 3-pin connector on the microphone end and a standard professional XLR type connector on the opposite end.
The 901R will operate with any equipment that supplies standard P12, P24 and P48 volt phantom power.
- Boundary condenser microphone
- For use on altars, conference tables, stage floors, and television productions
- Improved radio frequency immunity
- Hi-pass filter removes unwanted low frequency energy
- Advanced transformerless design
- Requires phantom power
- Rugged perforated steel screen construction
- Black finish
- Includes 30' feet cable with a miniature 3-pin connector
Order a high-quality, low-profile microphone today!
901R Boundary condenser microphone Specifications:
- Operating Principle: Electret
- Condenser Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 100Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: -33dBV (22mV) @ 1Pa
- Impedance: 150ohms
- Self Noise: 25dBA
- Max SPL: 127dB, 1% THD
- Power Requirements: P12, P24, P48, 2.4 mA
- Dimensions: 4-9/32" x 3" (109 x 76 mm)