BLUE Reactor Multi Pattern Condenser MicProduct #H74537 BLUE H74537 YNAA Condenser Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Accommodates almost any recording situation.
The Blue multi-pattern Reactor pushes the envelope of modern microphone design and performance while making multiple mic setups more accessible. Reactor fuses an innovative pattern selection method with a swiveling capsule head for perfect positioning, and features Blue's premium condenser capsule, fully discreet Class A solid state components, and proprietary preamp for simple live switching between patterns (Cardioid, Omni or Figure-8). To facilitate use in multiple mic setups (like Mid/Side, X-Y), Reactor's capsule head rotates a range of 90 degrees for perfect positioning in tight spaces and easy pattern adjustability. Reactor's recording pattern selection is both intuitive and stylish, featuring LED backlighting on the pattern indicators and a magnifying element that compliments its forward-looking design.
- Large-diaphragm premium condenser capsule
- Three recording patterns: cardioid, omnidirectional, bidirectional (figure-8)
- Swivel head allows flexible placement and multi-mic positioning (like mid/side, X-Y)
- Unique selection method with magnifier for easy toggle
- Fully discreet, Class A solid stste components
- LED backlit pattern selection
- Simple pop filter selection
- Includes: custom metal case, shockmount, and pop filter
Achieve a world-class contemporary sound!
Reactor Multi Pattern Condenser Mic Specifications:
- Transducer: condenser, pressure gradient
Polar pattern: cardioid, omnidirectional, bidirectional (figure-8)
Sensitivity: cardioid: 22mV/Pa, omnidirectional: 18mV/Pa, bidirectional: 18mV/Pa
Output impedance: 50 ohm
Rated load impedance: Not less than 1 kohm
Maximum SPL: 138dB
S/N ratio: 84.5 dB-A (IEC65I)
Noise level: cardioid: 7.5 dB-A, omnidirectional: 8.5 dB-A, bidirectional (figure-8): 8.5 dB-A
Dynamic range: cardioid: 130.5 dB, omnidirectional: 129.5 dB, bidirectional (figure-8): 129.5 dB
Power requirement: +48V DC phantom power (IEC268-15)
Weight: 1.5 lb. (.68kg)
Dimensions: 9.45" x 4.14" x 2 (24.1cm x 10.5cm x 5cm)