Blue Mouse Microphone
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A discrete Class A mic of superior quality, unique style, and flawless performance!
The Blue Mouse Microphone is one of the most versatile and snazzy-looking mics you'll ever lay eyes on. With a unique rotating capsule, the Mouse mic is a cardioid condenser which employs a hand-built single-membrane, large diaphragm capsule. Enclosed within a rotating spherical grille, the capsule can be positioned and adjusted in the smallest of spaces. Perfectly suited for broadcast and voiceover work, you'll find The Mouse equally at home in front of a kick drum, acoustic bass, electric bass amplifier, snare drum and any other sources where accurate reproduction of low frequency transients is desired. The amplifier consists of top-grade components such as polystyrene capacitors, metal film resistors, and hand-wound output transformers. The capsule is shockmounted in both the grille assembly and within the rotating grille armature to eliminate all outside low-end interference.
Requires phantom power.
- Transformer balanced Class A discrete amplifier circuit
- Blue's famous hand-built large diaphragm capsule
- Larger-than-life sound with a boost in the upper and lower frequencies and a strong presence
- Integrated suspension shockmount and rotating head for optimal placement
- Hand-tuned and tested - includes The Shock (custom shockmount) and cherrywood storage box
Mouse Microphone Specifications:
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Type: Condenser
- Internal Roll Off: No
- Internal Pad: No
- Max SPL: 134db
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20Hz