Blue Bluebird Large Diaphragm Cardioid Condenser MicrophoneProduct #279013 Blue 279013 YNAA Condenser Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Sound takes flight.
The Blue Bluebird Large Diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Microphone is designed to deliver the same high-quality audio that mic users have come to expect from Blue. Boasting a unique look and highly versatile performance, this pressure gradient cardioid microphone utilizes Blue's renowned mic technology and a Class-A discrete amplifier circuit. The Bluebird microphone can be used in any number of applications, from vocals to guitars, close-miking of drums or drum overheads, percussion, piano, horns, strings, or anywhere else where crystal-clear sound is the top concern.
Requires phantom power.
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 27mV/Pa
- 138dB max. SPL
- Low self-noise specification (7.5dB)
- High output level (+12cBV)
- Class A discrete amplifier circuit
Bluebird Large Diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Acoustical Operating Principal: Pressure Gradient
- Directional Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity (1kHz into 2.5k Ohms): 27mV/Pa
- Rated Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Rated Load Impedance: Not less than 1 k Ohms
- Noise Level A-weighted (IEC 651): Not more than 7.5dB
- Max Output (1% THD into 2.5k Ohms): 12dBV = 3.1V
- Max SPL (0.5% THD into 2.5k Ohms): 138dB
- Dynamic Range (2.5k Ohms load): 130dB
- Supply Voltage (IEC 268-15): +48V phantom power (+35V min.)
- Current Draw (typical ai +48V): 1.8mA